You can organize your Workspace Webmail using folders. Folders you create display alphabetically beneath your Workspace Webmail default folders (Inbox, Bulk Mail, Drafts, Send Later, Sent Items, and Trash).
- Log in to your Workspace Email account and open your product. (Need help logging in?)
Note: You won't be able to create folders from mobilemail.secureserver.net
- Click New Folder.
- Enter a Folder Name, and then select the folder's location from the As a sub-folder of menu.
To move messages in to a folder, do one of the following:
- Click and drag the message into the folder that displays in Workspace Webmail's list of folders.
- Select or open the message, select the folder from the Move to Folder menu, and then click Move.
- If you are forwarding or replying to a message, select the folder from the Send & File menu that displays while you are composing your email.