You can add multiple addresses to your email account at one time using the Bulk Addresses feature. This is helpful if you're setting up multiple email addresses for various departments or employees using the same email account.
- Log in to your Workspace Email account and open your product. (Need help logging in?)
Note: If you want to use an existing free email credit and the Email option does not display in your My Products section, click Free Products, click Email Account List, and then click Use Credit. From the drop-down list on the right, select the domain you want to use and click Continue. The account displays as a new account in the Email Account list.
- If you have unused email plans, and have not previously disabled the pop-in message that displays, click Add Address to go to the Unused Email folder, or click View All to view your complete list of email plans.
- Click Add in the listing for the account to which you want to add email addresses.
- Go to the Bulk Addresses tab.
- In the Add Email section, enter the account names (separated by commas) for the email addresses that you want to set up. For example, enter "info, sales, marketing, support" in the field, without the quotation marks.
Note: You can add email addresses for multiple domains at once by specifying a domain for one or more of your email address entries. For example, enter "firstname.lastname@example.org, sales, marketing, support" in the field, and then select a different domain in the next step to assign to the remaining email addresses.
- Select whether you are using a domain registered or hosted with us or a domain registered or hosted elsewhere, and then specify the domain.
- In the Password and Confirm Password fields, enter your password.
- Use the remaining fields to finish customizing and setting up your email address.
- Forward Carbon Copy
- Enter one or more email addresses to receive copies of all messages sent to this address.
- Incoming Box Size
- Specify the amount of storage space within your account to allot to this email address.
- Incoming Mail Settings
- Select Enable Spam Filtering for this account to use our spam filtering feature.
- Click OK.