Experience Needed:More than 3 year
Job Type:Full Time
Vacancies:1 open position
About the Job
- BSc in computer science or computer engineering. 2 to 3 years of relevant work experience in the Information Technology area. MCSE is a must.
- Basic network troubleshooting is a must
- Very Good Command of English.
- Provide help desk support and resolve problems to the end user’s satisfaction.
- Monitor and respond quickly and effectively to requests received through the IT help desk
- Monitor Service Desk for tickets assigned to the queue and process first-in first-out based on Priority
- Document internal procedures.
- Install, test and configure new workstations, equipment and software• Resolve technical problems with Local Area Networks (LAN), Wide Area Networks (WAN), and other systems.
- Maintain printers, photocopiers, fax and all printing
- Manage PC setup and deployment for new employees using standard hardware, images and software
- Diagnosing and solving hardware/software faults
Kindly, note that this is a full-time vacancy where your existence within the company premises is a must, this is not a freelance position.
Apply for ITEGY's IT Helpdesk position here